1. Services include the things that we do as a staff. Our basic services of conducting the arrangement conference, planning the funeral or memorial, obtaining the necessary permits and authorizations, placing obituary notices, as well as a proportionate share of our overhead costs of buildings, equipment and 24 hour on call staff.
Specific items include:
- Other Preparation of the Body
- Use of facilities and equipment for visitation, funeral service, memorial service and reception/luncheons
- Other services - graveside service, spring burials, interments and/or sheltering of remains
- Use of automotive equipment - first call, hearse, flower car, sedan for family or pallbearers and/or limousine.