- About Us
We trust that you will find our costs to be very reasonable for the area. It is our goal to provide the best possible service at a fair price to the families we are privileged serve. We are always available to answer any questions about costs and planning services.
We offer a wide choice of services.
No matter what your needs require, we have the professional staff and equipment to meet all of your requests. There are four areas of focus when planning at the time of a death.
They are services, merchandise,
final disposition, and cash advances.
1. Services include the things that we do as a staff. Our basic services of conducting the arrangement conference, planning the funeral or memorial, obtaining the necessary permits and authorizations, placing obituary notices, as well as a proportionate share of our overhead costs of buildings, equipment and 24 hour on call staff.
Specific items include:
- Other Preparation of the Body
- Use of facilities and equipment for visitation, funeral service, memorial service and reception/luncheons
- Other services - graveside service, spring burials, interments and/or sheltering of remains
- Use of automotive equipment - first call, hearse, flower car, sedan for family or pallbearers and/or limousine.
2. Merchandise items may include the casket, outer burial container, urn, service folders, register book, and acknowledgement cards. These options can be viewed in the "Merchandise" tab of our website.
- Caskets vary greatly in design and eye appeal. They are made of wood, steel, copper & bronze .
- Outer Burial Containers are what the casket is placed into for burial. They are made of concrete and vary greatly in strength.
3. Final disposition is the difference between earth burial, entombment, cremation, donation or other means. These options are family preference. We can certainly provide more information about each if you wish.
If cremation is your preference, the following link is the cremation authorization that will be required. Along with this family authorization, there is also a requirement for permission from the individuals doctor and the state in which the death occurs.
4. Cash Advances are things that other people or businesses provide. These items can be included on the funeral statement as a service to the family. These items may be:
- Open and Close Grave
- Certified Copies of the Death Certificate
- Honorariums for Clergy, Musicians, and Lunch
- Paid Obituary or Notices
- Monument or Grave Marker/Final Lettering
- Cemetery Lot
- Transportation back to the area
We find that the average funeral today is ranges from $12,000 to $15,000 including all standard items listed above. The biggest variables include the casket, vault and cemetery expenses. A very basic traditional service can be less than $8000 or a very elaborate one can be more than $20,000